The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City.
This Jersey City hotel is a quick ferry or PATH train ride to Lower Manhattan’s financial district and mid-town shops, theatre and museums. (PATH station is right next door to the hotel and the World Trade Center is only one stop away!)
Hyatt Regency Jersey City
2 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Tel: + 1.201.469.1234
Hyatt Regency Jersey City
CONFERENCE HOTEL ROOM RATES
HYATT REGENCY JERSEY CITY
Discounted rooms at the rate of $289 plus tax (single and double) are no longer available but you can still inquire with the hotel at:
- Hyatt’s Reservations Office directly at +1.201.469.1234/1.888.421.1442, OR
- Individuals will be required to provide a credit card to guarantee and pay for their sleeping room and incidental charges.
CANDLEWOOD SUITES JERSEY CITY
The hotel is four blocks north of the meeting venue (Hyatt Regency). Rooms are available on the hotel’s website.
MORE ABOUT THE HOTEL AND THE AREA
The closest international airport is Newark Liberty International Airport (CODE: EWR).
- Downtown Car and Limousine Service:
To/From Newark: $38 with tax, toll and tip credit card or cash
To/From JFK: $105 with tax, toll and tip credit card/$100 cash
To/From LGA: $84 with tax, toll and tip credit card/$80 cash
- To book, call – 201.533.0101/0103
- If the quoted price is not the same as listed above, please ask for “Jose” at the phone number listed.
- A cab fare from Newark Airport will be approximately $60+. We recommend our delegates look also into alternative means of transportation such as car services which may provide cheaper transfers.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and La Guardia Airport (LGA) are also within reasonable distance to the conference venue. Car services will also provide quotes for transfers between these two airports and the conference venue.
- Uber (UberX) charges around $17-25 per trip from EWR to the hotel (please check the price ahead of booking as prices may vary).
- Lyft rides average $15-20 per trip from Newark Airport to the hotel – (please check the price ahead of booking as prices may vary).
- A ferry will take you across the Hudson River into walking distance of the hotel (ferry ride is about 10 minutes).
- The PATH train is 15 minutes from Lower Manhattan’s Financial District. The PATH station is right outside the conference venue’s front door.
- The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (to Harborside) is only a few minutes walk from the hotel (the line serves major transportation, business and shopping centers including Exchange Place, Newport Centre and Hoboken).