ADDF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Thirty ADDF Young Investigator Scholarships will be presented. Each of these 30 scholarships provides:
- A single registration to attend the conference
- Opportunity to present a poster at the conference
- Name recognition in the program and on the conference website
Five Young Investigator Scholarship recipients will be selected to receive an Outstanding Young Investigator Award, which provides hotel accommodations. Scholarship recipients are expected to attend the 12th Annual Drug Discovery for Neurodegeneration Conference to receive the award.
The applicant must be a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow. Postdoctoral applicants should have no more than four years of postdoctoral training. Physician-scientists are eligible to apply. The program has no geographic restrictions. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The applicant is required to submit an abstract of his/her research
- The applicant is required to present the corresponding poster at the meeting
- Accepted abstracts will be published as part of the conference book or the website.