Currently working on:
- Various Live Webinars with the Alzheimer Research Forum, Brain and Behavior Research Foundation, Virginia Commonwealth University, AlzPossible, Virginia Geriatric Mental Health Partnership.
- PRISME Forum’s Spring Meeting (May 15-17, 2018) in Paris, France
- ADDF’s International Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Conference (September 16-17, 2018) in Jersey City, NJ
- PRISME Forum’s Fall Meeting (May 15-17, 2018) in Chicago, IL
- Human Amyloid Imaging (January 16-18, 2019) in Miami, FL
- Mild Cognitive Impairment Symposium (January 19-20, 2019) in Miami, FL
- ADDF’s Drug Discovery for Neurodegeneration Conference (February 2019) in Los Angeles, CA
- and more…!