Ten ADDF Young Investigator Scholarships will be awarded.
The applicant must be a graduate student or postdoctoral fellow. Postdoctoral applicants should have no more than four years of postdoctoral training. Physician-scientists are eligible to apply. The program has no geographic restrictions. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The applicant is required to submit an abstract of his/her research
- The applicant is required to present the corresponding poster at the meeting
- Accepted abstracts will be published as part of the conference book or the website
EACH SCHOLARSHIP PROVIDES
- A single registration to attend the conference
- Opportunity to present a poster at the conference
- Name recognition in the program and on the conference website
- Opportunity to record the poster presentation to be published electronically (see examples here)
- Opportunity for three of the scholars to present their work in a 10 minute oral presentation.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS JULY 10, 2018!
ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Review the 2017 Young Investigator postercasts below: