The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City.
This Jersey City hotel is a quick ferry or PATH train ride to Lower Manhattan’s financial district and mid-town shops, theatre and museums.
(PATH station is right next door to the hotel and the World Trade Center is only one stop away!)
Hyatt Regency Jersey City
2 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Tel: + 1.201.469.1234
Hyatt Regency Jersey City (conference venue)
A block of discounted guest rooms is reserved at this venue. Discounted rooms are available for $289/night plus tax (single/double).
Reserve online at: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/NEWJP/G-ADIS or call +1.201.469.1234 and mention the “Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery” group. Rates remain valid through August 28, 2019 or until the block is sold out.
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City
- overnight weekdays (in and out privileges) until 5PM the following day: $50
- overnight weekends (in and out privileges) until 5PM the following day: $38
- daily parking (up to 10 hours): $35
- Additional parking is available in the area – see options here.
- ParkWhiz may offer various options and coupons – explore here.
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City
MORE ABOUT THE HOTEL AND THE AREA
The closest international airport is Newark Liberty International Airport (CODE: EWR).
- Downtown Car and Limousine Service:
To/From Newark: $38 with tax, toll and tip credit card or cash
To/From JFK: $105 with tax, toll and tip credit card/$100 cash
To/From LGA: $84 with tax, toll and tip credit card/$80 cash
- To book, call – 201.533.0101/0103
- If the quoted price is not the same as listed above, please ask for “Jose” at the phone number listed.
- A cab fare from Newark Airport will be approximately $60+. We recommend our delegates look also into alternative means of transportation such as car services which may provide cheaper transfers.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and La Guardia Airport (LGA) are also within reasonable distance to the conference venue. Car services will also provide quotes for transfers between these two airports and the conference venue.
- Uber (UberX) charges around $17-25 per trip from EWR to the hotel (please check the price ahead of booking as prices may vary).
- Lyft rides average $15-20 per trip from Newark Airport to the hotel – (please check the price ahead of booking as prices may vary).
- A ferry will take you across the Hudson River into walking distance of the hotel (ferry ride is about 10 minutes).
- The PATH train is 15 minutes from Lower Manhattan’s Financial District. The PATH station is right outside the conference venue’s front door.
- The Hudson-Bergen Light Rail (to Harborside) is only a few minutes walk from the hotel (the line serves major transportation, business and shopping centers including Exchange Place, Newport Centre and Hoboken).
If you are interested in sharing a room and don’t yet have a roommate, the organizers can help facilitate that process. We are compiling a list of those who are looking for roommates and will connect you with other individuals featuring similar criteria.
After our initial introductions, potential roommates will communicate directly with each other to make their housing arrangements. While our secretariat will assist in this manner, attendees must secure their own roommates and sleeping rooms. In no event is our secretariat liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or any other monetary or other damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities relating to shared rooms among attendees.
Important reminder: Roommates are responsible to each other for contingency agreements, such as late arrivals, early departures, and cancellations, which will affect their shared costs.