The conference will be held at The Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget in Budapest, Hungary. Situated in the middle of a romantic park on Margaret Island in Budapest, and surrounded by ancient trees and historical ruins, the hotel is located at:
Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget
Experience the power of nature on tranquil Margaret Island, located just 10 minutes from the city centre. Located in the middle of a romantic park on Margaret Island, and surrounded by ancient trees and historical ruins. A hotel and spa with fantastic pools, and thermal baths filled with the natural, mineral-rich, healing waters of Budapest. Excellent cuisine, delicious healthy menus and top-class conference facilities. Everything you need to keep fit! Jogging path, tennis courts, rowing boats, bicycles and lidos all on the island. Try out the 4-person family bike! An ideal place for groups to take fantastic excursions by cruise ship , departing from directly outside the hotel entrance.
To book a room at the discounted ADDF block rate please click here
(please ensure the correct dates are filled in when booking)
|Standard Guest Room||95 EUR||105 EUR|
|Premium guest room||125 EUR||135 EUR|
- Outside parking area: Hotel guests €9/car/night
- Non-guests €1.3/hour
- Parking: if you arrive by car and wish to use the hotel’s parking facilities, please make sure upon arrival that you push the HOTEL button at the barrier (otherwise you will not able to provide parking place at discounted price).
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS TO THE CONFERENCE VENUE
- Budapest Ferihegy International Airport (BUD)
From Budapest Ferihegy Airport
- By taxi, this is approximately €20-25, depending on traffic*
For alternative means of transportation from the airport, please visit
* Prices are subject to change