SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBIT
Co-sponsoring and exhibiting at the International Conference on Molecular Neurodegeneration offer an excellent opportunity for your company to gain visibility and network among key stakeholders from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, government and academic communities.
Co-sponsoring and exhibiting will enable companies to:
- Introduce and discuss your products and services with leading researchers in the field of neurodegeneration.
- Network with decision-makers in a group-setting.
- Open doors to new leads and long-term business relationships.
- Increase exposure and strengthen brand recognition in the field.
|Company name, logo and description on event website||Featured|
|Company logo, web address and description in conference book||Featured|
|Company ad in conference book|
|Company logo and link on the event app|
|Inclusion in social media postings pre- during and post-event (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)|
|Inclusion in all meeting materials including sponsor recognition posters, flyers, e-blasts, etc.|
|Verbal recognition as a sponsor and inclusion in slide showcase in welcome remarks|
|Name recognition in all press releases related to the event.|
|Number of complimentary registrations|
- 6ft skirted exhibit table with two chairs or space to display materials
- Company logo in conference book and all signage
- Company logo and link on conference website
- 2 complimentary registrations
Various other options are available (such as sponsoring specific meals/social events, etc.) – please inquire with our conference secretariat should you wish to have a custom-tailored sponsorship package.